Top 10 Music hits in Salamanca 2011
Music is one of the keys to improving your language. It’s a fun way to get to learn new words and to further immerse yourself into the culture. Whenever Kyle and I went out to an erasmus bar, hese are the top 10 music hits in Salamanca erasmus bars in 2011 that we heard play at Gatsby, Camelot, Irish Rover, Daniels, etc.
1. Maldito Alcohol – Pitbull & Afrojack
2. Que Si, Que no – MLD (Hot Latino 2007 album)
3. Loca (featuring El Cata) – Shakira
4. The Time (Dirty Bit) – The Black Eye Pease
5. Barbara Streisand – Duck Sauce
6. S&M – Rihanna
7. Danza Kuduro (featuring Lucenzo) – Don Omar & Lucenzo
8. On the Floor (featuring Pitbull) – Jennifer Lopez
9. Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan
10. We No Speak Americano – Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
“Yo No Quiero Agua” was my favorite thing to yell out loud in the discotecas in the world during this time. I loved the whole crowd chanting it.
There’s some dance to the “Manos Arriba” lyrics, we’ll have to see if we can get a recording of it for this post.
We will be returning to Salamanca, Spain in 2014 and will be sure to post a new post on the music hits played out at the bars and discotecas.